Saturday, January 11, 2014

How exciting!

I am excited because, not only is it my 28th Wedding Anniversary today, but also my pre-order for the upcoming Occasions Mini Catalogue (starts on 28th January) has arrived...I can't wait to see what projects I can make with these lovely new products. Another great reason I love being a demonstrator the chance to get new products early at at my demonstrator discount! Interested in finding out more about joining SU! just ask!


If you would like a copy of your very own Occasions Mini Catalogue AND Sale-A-Bration (SAB) Catalogue, then simply place an order with Me or through my Online Store in January and I will send them to you FREE.  Just make sure you allow Demonstrator contact if shopping online with me!  This is available to Australian residents only, sorry!

You will also receive, by ordering through my online store this month, a ticket in the draw for a FREE Label Bracket Punch (my promotion only, not SU!). One ticket for every $50 worth of product (i.e. $50 = 1 ticket, $100 = 2 tickets and so on).


Don't forget to also follow me on Facebook for any quick updates and promotions I might share through that medium. 

Off for a coffee now with some lovely ladies...hopefully, later today I might find some time to create (while hubby is sleeping as he has just come off a night shift, tomorrow evening we will celebrate with a movie and dinner, as he has night shift again tonight.)

1 comment:

Susan Hogan said...

Congratulations on your WA - enjoy the sunshine and the day and the years past and to come.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails