Wednesday, January 1, 2014

JAI 2013 In Review


Happy New Year! I hope you all had an enjoyable Christmas and that 2014 will be a good year for you.

I have had my father come and stay with us, since just before Christmas, and he has just gone back to Emmerton Park today. It was an enjoyable time and I am sure he enjoyed the break from the nursing home and spending time with family members down south of Tassie. So no crafting time for me during this time.

Today's post is to share with you some of my favourite projects for our Just Add Ink challenges during 2013 and you will see the other DT favourites over on the JAI blog (that post will go live Jan 3rd, I didn't read the fine print and posted mine Jan 1st!).

This would be my favourite, which I actually gave my father for his birthday in November this year...


This was a close second, from a recent challenge...


I also loved making these cute owl post-it note holders for the Christmas market...


Just another couple of my favourites from the year...



Don't forget to pop on over to the JAI blog to see our 'Year in Review' post and to link up your favourite project for 2013.

We hope you will join us again in 2014 for further creative challenges and to share what you love with others. I have another week off from work, so hopefully I can find some time to tidy up my craft space, and then to find time to craft! I also want to play with my Silhouette Cameo, which can you believe it, has not even been out of the box!

Happy New Year and I hope you find time to be creative as I hope to!

1 comment:

KimB said...

It's fun to look back isn't it Mae! You picked a great selection just perfect for some Friday night viewing ;)xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails