Friday, January 24, 2014

Just Add Ink #199...Sketch Challenge

It's time again to share with you another Just Add Ink challenge and this week we have a sketch challenge put together for us by the lovely Tina.


Lately I have been enjoyed playing around with my DSP, as I have some much of it, and making feminine cards. So this time I thought I would challenge myself to make a masculine card and with this sketch it made it a little easier for me.

Here is my card...


I have also been enjoying decorating the insides of my cards too and so I carried on the nautical theme to the inside...


This will go nicely in my card collection for the next male birthday, most likely a nephew, as they enjoy receiving my handmade cards...if it doesn't get sold at one of my market days!

Mae's Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps: The Open Sea, Itty Bitty Banners, Gorgeous Grunge
Cardstock: Not Quite Navy (retired colour), Very Vanilla, Early Espresso
Ink: Not Quite Navy (retired), Early Espresso
Accessories: Nautical Expedition DSP, Circle Framelits & Punches, Banner Framelits, Bakers Twine, Snail Adhesive & Stampin' Dimensionals

I hope you can join us in this challenge this week and don't forget to pop on over to Just Add Ink to see what the other DT have created to inspire you, such diversity there.

Thanks for stopping by and thanks for the lovely comments on last week's post on JAI's Blog Hop product focus, I enjoyed receiving them.

3 comments:

Narelle Farrugia said...

You have totally nailed this masculine card Mae! LOVE it!

KimB said...

Fantastic male card Mae, you really aced the nautical feel and look perfectly! xxx

Patrice said...

Looking very nautical here Mae. You've made a really lovely masculine card - AWESOME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails