Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Sale-A-Bration is here, plus more!


It's finally here...Sale-A-Bration! 
It's even better than last year as you only need to purchase $90 worth of product (not $100, like last year) to earn FREE exclusive items. It is a great time to join up or to hold a workshop of your own too. You can view the SAB brochure online here.


If this promotion isn't exciting enough we also have a new mini catalogue released...our Occasions Mini Catalogue...check it out online here or if you prefer to have it in your hot little hands then place an order through my online store over the next two weeks and receive both the Occasions Mini and the SAB brochure. 



But wait, there's more! No not a knife set, something even better! A new product...Texture Boutique Embossing Machine.

 It’s smaller than the Big Shot, and its sole job is to emboss your beautiful projects! No die cutting through this one. And it’s only $49.95!

Check out the video below to see it in action….

With all these great new releases why not get some friends together to party / have a workshop and get your own copy of these catalogues and also make and take a project home with you...ask me today for more details or availability of dates/times. This is a great way to get lots of FREE goodies!


---------------------------------------------------------
Sale-a-Bration FAQ's

Q:  Can I order from the Annual or Occasions catalogue to qualify for free Sale-a-Bration product?
A:  Yes...you can place your order using any current catalogue? 

Q:  Can I order from the Clearance Rack to qualify for free Sale-a-Bration product?
A:  Yes...the Clearance Rack too!

Q:  Can I get the extra hostess rewards when I order $300 or more online?
A:  Yes...that's extra free Stampin' Up! Product!



Any other questions just drop me an email: maecollins2@gmail.com  I just love being a part of this family and sharing my love of stamping and papercrafting with others...and of course my demonstrator discount when buying products for myself! Happy to answer any questions about being a part of Stampin' Up!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails