Saturday, January 11, 2014

Sneak Peak...

Well I got to play this afternoon, while hubby was sleeping and tonight after he left for his next night shift, with some of the new products coming out in the Occasions Mini Catalogue (starting 28 January).

If you know me, then you know that I LOVE Designer Series Papers (DSP), and especially how they make it easy to coordinate colours and therefore, cardstock, ink and stamps!

I also enjoy making things for the local market and our next one is next Sunday, so what better way to play with my new products than make items for next weekend. I had some left over tea lights from Christmas gifts I made, and found with using my new Envelope Punch Board, I could make more petite boxes than the current Decorative Window Gift Boxes that Stampin' Up! have, which are a little big for just only 4 small tea lights.

So here are a couple of the boxed tea lights using some lovely new DSP called Fresh Prints.





Not only does Stampin' Up!'s DSP make projects easy to come together but also their coordinated products do as well. With a coordinated Petite Petals Stamp Set and the matching Petite Petals Punch, along with some more of that beautiful Fresh Prints DSP, I managed to quickly create two very different cards.

My first card is a thank you card...


Not sure if it is my eyes, the patterned paper or my poor photographic skills but the above image looks a bit blurry to me!

My second card was going to be a birthday card but somehow ended up being a wedding card, maybe I was in a romantic mood because of it being our Wedding Anniversary today...


I had fun playing today with my new products and if you would like your own copy of the upcoming Occasions Mini Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration Catalogue, place an order through me or via my Online Store during January, and I will pop them in the post to you (as soon as they arrive because silly me forgot to add them to my preorder and had to order them separately!).

2 comments:

Patrice said...

Gorgeous Mae. Looks like you had a lovely time 'playing' while hubby was working.

Congrats on your wedding anniversary!

Di Barnes said...

Happy new year Mae!
You've been very productive with your new goodies. The tea light boxes make such a pretty gift & the paper is very well named, as your your cards look so clean & fresh!
Hope you have an awesome year. Hope to see later this year too.
Hugs, Di

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails