Friday, February 14, 2014

JAI #202 - Just Add...Stripes

Friday again and that means another Just Add Ink challenge. This week's challenge is to Just Add....Stripes! This challenge was suggested by Paula and it inspired me to participate when I had a creative day recently.

Today as you read this I will be in Victoria helping my sister celebrate her milestone 50th birthday. Happy birthday Jannette! It will be good to have some family time again, although only for a few days.

Here is my card...


I really liked how my flower popped on this card with those beautiful soft stripes behind. I just love DSP!

Have fun with this challenge and don't forget to pop on over to the JAI blog to see what other inspiration the DT have for you this week.

5 comments:

Shelley Germann said...

I do like those diagonals stripes. Then, I was looking at the flower close-up. The softness of the flower is beautiful!

KimB said...

The stripes really draw your eye down to that lovely flower Mae. Love the soft green colour scheme too! xxx

Christine Blain said...

I, too, love how the flower just 'pops' against the muted tones of the background paper, Mae. Really lovely.

Patrice said...

Such a lovely colour combo Mae - the flower pops on top of that lovely diagonal striped dsp. A very pretty card. x

Paula said...

I love the stripes on this DSP Mae, but it looks even better now it is on this lovely card. It draws your eye to the bold flower feature. Just lovely ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails