Friday, February 21, 2014

JAI#203 - Sketch Challenge

Just popping in to share my card for the latest Just Add Ink challenge - a sketch put together by the very talented Paula.


I went with a masculine theme for my card this week as I am often in need of one and don't have as many on hand.

Here is my card...


Pop on over to JAI and check out the other entries for inspiration and I hope you are inspired to join in the fun this week too!

Not sure what is planned for my weekend this week, but hopefully it might include some time in my craft room. What are you planning?

3 comments:

KimB said...

Oh this is very rustic and manly Mae! Love the tiny antique button brads they are the perfect finishing touch. xxx

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

The DSP and stamping really create some interesting texture on this card!

Narelle Farrugia said...

So cool Mae! I love these grungy papers - they make for a fab man card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails