Friday, February 28, 2014

This week we have a colour combination for you over at Just Add Ink, put together by our lovely Nikki.


This combination had a few challenged, however, I thought it would make a lovely wedding card. So that is the point I started from and then of course I had to find some lovely DSP to go with it and off I went.

Here is my card...


The inside of my card...


I encourage you to have a go with this colour combination and don't forget to share your creation with us over at Just Add Ink, and don't forget to check out the other DT's inspiration for this week's challenge.

Have a lovely weekend and thanks for stopping by.


4 comments:

Sharnee Torrents said...

gorgeous card lovely Mae, that DSP is one of my favourites!!!
smiles Sharnee xx

Nikki Spencer said...

Lovely Mae! The soft monochromatic colour, with subtle patterns is so effective! xxx

KimB said...

The muted soft tones of Pistachio paired with the rich gold does indeed make a lovely wedding card Mae. Love the DSP you used too! xxx

Patrice said...

Such a lovely card Mae, and I'm really loving how you're 'dressing up' the inside of your cards. It really completes them doesn't it. That dsp is divine x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails