Sunday, March 23, 2014

Awesome weekend!

Not long home but I wanted to share quickly about the awesome weekend I just shared with my friend Sarah Langfeldt. We travelled up to Smithton (NW of Tassie) to attend a scrapbooking retreat organised by my friend Tania Brown, thanks so much Tania!

We both had Friday off work so of course we left early and visited several scrapbooking shops along the way, arriving at camp Riverbend a little after most of the others, and got busy scrapping. We continued this through late into the night, all day Saturday, again late into the night and then this morning.

Here is the layout I did in Tania's scrapbooking class, although I changed the papers due to the photos I chose, but I did keep to her layout design and most of the embelishments...


Here is one of the layouts I did when I continued on with my daughter's NZ album...


Photos are not the best but I think they show what I wanted to share. Unfortunately, I have not yet taken a photo of the cards we made from the card class. Maybe later in the week.

Anyone, it was a great weekend and we hope we can join in with them again next year! Thanks again Tania for inviting us and organising such a fun event.

Off to bed now as I need to catch up on my sleep. Night!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails