Sunday, March 9, 2014

Customer Thank You Cards

I needed a few thank you cards for some special customers of mine so using the Note Cards & Envelopes (#131527, $9.95), some of the lovely DSP available in our current Sale-A-Bration promotion (Sweet Sorbet, FREE with a $90 order), a background stamp (Dictionary #130351, $24.95 C or $30.95 W #130348) and a little retired flower stamp from the set You Are Loved, plus, of course a 'thank you' stamp from Express Yourself (Hostess set only)....a batch was quickly put together. Oh, and I used a couple of Stampin' Write Markers (2013-2015 In Color #131260) that matched the colours in the DSP - Crisp Cantaloupe and Pistachio Pudding, as well as a little of offcuts of cardstock that I had in my SU! stash!

As you will see, even though I was making a thank you card for different customers, I still could not create exactly the same card. The design was the same but each of the cards are different which allowed me to use up pieces of paper I already had cut and leftover from other projects.




How often do you make exactly the same card more than once?

1 comment:

Patrice said...

These are lovely cards Mae, what a beautiful card for your special customers to receive.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails