Friday, March 21, 2014

Just Add Ink #207 - Sketch Challenge

By the time many of you read this I will (or should be) choofing off up to the North West of our little island of Tasmania...to a scrapbooking retreat! My friend Sarah will be coming with me and we will be hitting a couple of the scrapbooking outlets on the way up!

I am not sure how much scrapbooking I am going to get done as my DD forgot to get the NZ photos printed that I needed to complete her album of her trip in Grade 9, a few years back. As you can see I am truly organised in this area, NOT! Not only did I leave it to the last week to sort out what I needed but also I have taken this long to get it done. Maybe a weekend of digital scrapbooking on MDS is in order!

Anyway, on to the real reason for the post our latest Just Add Ink challenge and it is a sketch put together by the lovely Kim. Here is the sketch...


Now for my card based on the sketch above using some of the beautiful Etcetera DSP...


Again, I even decorated the inside of my card with a little bit of the same DSP...


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the JAI blog to see the other DTs take on this sketch. Gather some inspiration and join in our challenge for this week and don't forget to upload your project with Mr Linky and share it with all of us.

Have a great weekend, I intend to.

2 comments:

KimB said...

Just love how you highlighted each element with a different DSP Mae. It looks wonderful, subtle, textured and very pretty! Enjoy your weekend.xxx

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Mae I love the shabby/vintage look to this card.
Envious of your weekend away - enjoy!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails