Friday, April 18, 2014

Just Add Ink...#211

Happy Easter this Good Friday. May your Easter break be a safe and happy one.

Today, I am sharing our latest Just Add Ink challenge, a sketch put together by the lovely Paula.


I really enjoyed playing with the sketch to create a birthday card for my beautiful niece Fiarna, who has just become a teenager. I also enjoyed playing again with the cheery Birthday Basics DSP.


I hope she liked it and again I decorated the inside...


The Design Team have also had fun playing with sketch so don't forget to check them out and hopefully you will feel inspired to join in our challenge as well. We would love to see your interpretation of the sketch too.

Thanks for stopping  by and have a safe and happy Easter.

5 comments:

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Love the combo of balloons and numbers on your DSP!
Happy Easter xo

Sharnee Torrents said...

Such a fabbo card dear Mae!! I love that DSP, sooo fun and perfect for any age birthday!!! The ink edging you added to your circle looks awesome too!!! LOVE that tech!!
Smiles Sharnee :)

KimB said...

This card just yells bright and happy Mae - perfect to celebrate a new teen. Love the girly touch from the ruffled trim too. xxx

Narelle Farrugia said...

So much fun! The papers you've used are perfect for 13 year old!

inkeverywhere said...

This is lovely DSP isn't it Mae. I like the rainbow kinda effect those balloons make. I think your niece will love this card. Chantell.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails