Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Weekly Deals: 16 to 22 April


The Details:
Each Wednesday in April, there will be a new set of deals on a selection of fantastic products. Be sure to check back each week to see what's on sale and take advantage of these great deals before they're gone!

The Deals (16 - 22 April):

You can order as much as you want of the weekly deal products - - - but the deals are only good for that week, so don't wait to order! Contact me today or place your order online here.

Any online orders need to be done prior to the week's deals ending (each Tuesday, 11:59 PM [AEST]) ... so this week's deals end Tuesday, 22 April.

I can see myself being tempted with some more DSP and a digital download!

Happy shopping!

PS - I can't wait for our new annual catalogue to come out 1 July as there will be a new product line, great for those scrapbookers like myself. Stampin' Up! have partnered with the amazing Becky Higgins to bring the real deal-authentic Project Life products, now in exclusive Stampin' Up! colours and designs. Project Life helps busy people (so basically all of us) document life using photos and journaling in a quick, simple, and fabulous way. Available in the new annual catalogue from 1 July. I can't wait for this new range...especially with my demo discount!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails