Friday, May 16, 2014

Just Add Ink #215 - a Colour Combination from me!

This week's colour combination for our Just Add Ink challenge was suggested by me! When I was putting together my card I didn't know at first what greeting I was going to use and as I was thinking of my mum at the time (miss you mum, you are always in my heart) I decided to make it 'to my mum', even though mother's day is gone and so is my mum. ♥

The colour combination is..


Here is my card...


I hope you can join in and enjoy creating something special with this lovely colour combination ... although I don't think it was a favourite for some of the team ... especially the Garden Green.

The stamp set I used was Stippled Blossoms (#132076 W or #126747 C).

This is a great stamp set to use for the two-step stamping technique. Two-step stamping is so easy to do---and the results are spectacular! Just stamp the base image, then position and stamp the overlay image. It's that simple. This 10-piece set lets you make old-fashioned roses---for all of your feminine and vintage projects.

Don't forget to pop on over to the Just Add Ink blog to see what other beautiful projects were created using this colour combination and then join in the challenge and link up your project so we can all be inspired further.

5 comments:

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Mae you've given us a fab colour combo to work with this week and you've created a lovely flowery panel on your card!

KimB said...

Mae this turned out just beautifully! I love your stamped flowers and how you added subtle heart motifs in. xxx

Louise Sharp said...

I'm sure that your Mum would have loved it and is still by your side every day Mae. This is my favourite stamp set and I love how you have used it as a background stamp, very effective and beautiful. Lou xo

Nikki Spencer said...

Mae, these colours are great and your card is lovely! Your sentiment looks so effective.
Hug's Mae, l know how you feel. xxx Will miss you at Convention..:0(

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh this is just beautiful Mae - you've used the challenge colours perfectly!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails