Friday, June 6, 2014

Just Add Ink #217 - Just Add Cupcakes/Cakes/Dessert

This week's challenge at Just Add Ink is to just add...Cupcakes / Cakes / Dessert, very sweet like the lovely Nikki who suggested it, and the only stamp that I had with a cupcake is the one I used.


I have again used the Birthday Basics DSP and also for the first time tried a Tag Topper Punch Card that I have seen many times on the Internet. This is the style of card that my stamp class ladies will be making this evening and Sunday, although with a different front panel, based on two-step stamping technique with a different stamp set.

I water-coloured my little cupcake and punched out sections to make a layered greeting. I also enjoyed making the little balloons and making them pop off my card.

I think this is a lovely card for a little 'cupcake'.


Pop on over to the JAI blog and see the inspiration from the other Design Team members and then join in this week's challenge yourself and share it with us.

6 comments:

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Such a pretty card with pretty colours, a pretty cupcake and some pretty balloons!!

Louise Sharp said...

I really love the tag cards, I am yet to try it, maybe this weekend!
I know the challenge is about cupcakes and I love your little cupcake, but my favourite thing about this card is the balloons, they are so adorable. Lou xo

Narelle Farrugia said...

I'm seeing these types of cards and I think you've inspired me to make one - loving the papers/colours you've used here Mae!

KimB said...

Mae this is great. Love the colours and how the balloons are flying up from the cupcake sentiment. xxx

inkeverywhere said...

These tag cards are great Mae - perfect for this Birthday card. Chantell x x

Nikki Spencer said...

Love your card style Mae...How fun & effective are they and that super sweet little cupcake is coloured so beautifully. xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails