Friday, June 6, 2014

Stamp Class projects this weekend

I always procrastinate and take ages in deciding what to do and getting things prepared for my Stamp Classes, but a wise woman, thanks Paula Dobson, said to use what others have done to make my life easier, especially when week's are busy with everything else!

So, knowing that I wanted to share with my ladies how to make a card closure using the Scallop Tag Topper Punch I went searching on the web and found this beautiful card here...why change anything when it is already perfect! It had a great colour combination (stock I had on hand), a lovely stamp set using the technique of 2-step stamping which we haven't done for a long while, and several may have never done, plus, some beautiful sparkle with Iridescent Ice embossing powder (which I also had!). I just switched the ribbon to one that I had, then noticed I still also had Organza Ribbon and it is still in the current catalogue, but both looked lovely. So card project decision made!

Then I thought why not make a coordinating box and so having seen a few around I went on the look out for easy inspiration and found it here along with instructions.

So here is my sample (a little rushed on the box today so don't look too closely) of the coordinated projects that my ladies tonight and on Sunday's class will be making...sneak peak for those coming Sunday who follow my blog ;)


I enjoyed making these and I am sure they will too! Just love this colour combination and now I need to order more as this class prep has depleted my supplies and I feel inspired to make some more myself.

7 comments:

Louise Sharp said...

Exactly Mae, we don't need to be reinventing the wheel every time we create, sometimes things are just perfect the way they are! And it's a form of flattery. I love this card and I'm sure your stamp girls will too. Lou xo

Narelle Farrugia said...

So lovely Mae - gorgeous matching projects!

Patrice said...

LOVE these Mae and I have no doubt your class ladies will too. Gorgeous stamping and colours, and love all the sparkle. Go you!

inkeverywhere said...

These are beautiful Mae - I love the colour. I want to do your class now! Chantell x x

Cheryl said...

Very Pretty! So soft and lovely! Thanks for sharing!

Jodene said...

Just gorgeous and I bet your stamp girls loved it! I really love the sparkle and that is one of my favourite two step stamp sets :)

Jodene said...

Just gorgeous and I bet your stamp girls loved it! I really love the sparkle and that is one of my favourite two step stamp sets :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails