Monday, August 4, 2014

Long overdue update!

Well it is way overdue for me to add a post to my blog and so tonight I am going to try to capture the latest offerings from Stampin' Up! before I retire for the night. Long days of doing tax returns sure does hamper the creative spirit and energy of keeping my blog up-to-date. But here goes...


Buy a Big Shot and choose a free bundle!  That’s a huge saving … check out these Bundles …


Already own a Big Shot ... no worries ... you can still purchase these designated bundles at an amazing 15% off!

This is one deal you won't want to miss ... only available from 1-31 August ... as these bundles are one-time only exclusives.


Weekly Deals have been extended indefinitely! Each Wednesday, there will be a new set of deals on a selection of fantastic products so don't forget to check out my Online Store each week to see what's on sale and take advantage of these great deals before they're gone!


Not available yet ... but coming soon! The 2014 holiday catalogue is filled with amazing products for this upcoming holiday season. I have just placed a small preorder of items from this great catalogue, well actually what I qualified for free as being a demonstrator .... love those benefits ... although I am not sure when I will get to play with them. I have also ordered a few additional catalogues to pop in the post for my regular customers .... are you on my list .... get me to check it twice and put your name there before they arrive and I send them out!

For customers placing online orders of less than $300 [get your own hostess benefits for orders of $300+] don't forget, before you close your order, to use the Hostess Code for August to have the chance for some FREE products  - M3ZGJNGH

Sue and Elizabeth your FREE items are in my box at the Post Office ... I will get it picked up and get them to you soon!

Thanks for stopping by and hopefully sometime soon I will get to play with my stamps and inks again and share some projects with you here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails