Thursday, August 21, 2014

Need for speed...no a card really!

This week my daughter's boyfriend turned 21 and she has organised a surprise celebration for him tomorrow night (he doesn't follow my blog so no secrets blown out of the water by me here lol) and so I had the need for a card. As Jake still has the need for speed at times I thought what more appropriate than using just that stamp set by Stampin' Up! Need for Speed (now retired)...although I think I have made one for him before using it, although that time the car was red if I remember correctly.

I found a terrific tutorial by Michelle Zindorf here In My Dust and thought that would make my card making process so much quicker as I am working tomorrow and only had tonight get it designed and made. This has only been the second time in the last couple of months that I have managed to create in my craft room as my time has been busy with work...tax time is my busy season! The other card I made you can see tomorrow on my blog as part of this week's Just Add Ink challenge.

Anyway, here is the card that I made for Jake and I hope he likes it...and it doesn't encourage him to do burnouts (knowing he has in the past!).


I even decorated the inside of the card too.


Don't forget to pop by my blog tomorrow to see my entry for this week's Just Add Ink challenge.

1 comment:

Sharnee Torrents said...

WOW oh WOW Mae!!!
this card is amazing!!! Even my son who just happened to be in the office with me (right now) said WOW AWWWWEEESOME!!!! He loved what you said about the burnout too!!!
This card really is outstanding!! I love all the details and depth you have created!! Well done!
Smiles SHarnee :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails