Saturday, September 27, 2014

Baby Cards

As I said in a previous post I had some baby cards that I needed to make and so as I have been lacking in creativity and inspiration lately...why not get inspired by some of the talented demonstrators that I know of!

One such lady is Teneale Williams and she makes the most beautiful cards, works of art actually, and she is also a fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator so uses lots of the tools and resources that I have access to.

The two following cards have been CASED from one on her blog here and I also took inspiration from the way she photographed her card too!

Although the 'its a boy' card may look like Teneale's I am sure if we placed them side by side in real life they would be different as I know she puts a lot of time and dimension into hers with lots of detail (just check out a video of how she makes a card here).


I followed her use of Wild Wasabi and Pear Pizzazz and agree that even though they are two different tones of green they do work well together on this design.


I can see why she was happy with her card because I was too and so I thought I would replicate the design into an 'it's a girl' card as I needed one of those as well.


With this one I just swapped the stamp I used from 'little feet' to 'little hands' and added a couple of cute little pink buttons as well on the front.


I didn't have the Little Additions stamp set so couldn't add the cute little jumpsuits that she did on the inside of her card and I also had to improvise to add the little red hearts.

Thanks so much for the inspiration Teneale.

2 comments:

Christine Blain said...

These cards are really beautiful, Mae; nice CASEing!

Sharnee Torrents said...

Hello dearest Mae!
I LOVE these baby cards lovely! WOW you've done such a fabbo job and just perfect for sweet little bundles!
Hope you are well, hugs and smiles Sharnee :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails