Friday, September 26, 2014

Just Add Ink #233 - Sketch Challenge

Well it has been two weeks since my last post and I have the second card I made last time I played in my craft room, two weeks ago!

Being a Friday, it also means it is Just Add Ink challenge time and this week it is a sketch challenge...


Here is the card that I made using the sketch as inspiration and a new stamp set I added to my collection By The Tide.


And the inside is stamped a bit too...


I have a different card I really want to do with this stamp set that was shown to me by one of my customers...but that will have to be another time! At the moment I am trying to get some baby cards made as a few little ones have entered the world recently.

Why don't you have a go at using this sketch as inspiration for your next card and don't forget to check out how the other team members interpreted it over at Just Add Ink.

4 comments:

laurie said...

This looks like a fun challenge, love the card you made for it! I love the sponging you did,too.

KimB said...

Love the ripply feel the embossing adds Mae and the soft muted way you stamped and coloured the marine images. xxx

Tina said...

The colours and stamping and embossing all work together perfectly on your card Mae. It's fantastic!

Christine Blain said...

This is just fabulous, Mae! I love the colours you've used, and all the interest you've added with texture and stamping.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails