Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Christmas Stamp-a-Stack


Guess what?  I am holding a Stampin' Up! Event and it will be my last one for 2014 so I thought why not make it my annual Christmas Stamp-a-Stack.

When: Sunday, 19 October  1 pm - 5 pm

Where: my place - 162 Carlton Beach Road, Dodges Ferry

What: come along and get a head start on your Christmas Cards, make 12 cards (3 each of 4 designs)

Cost: $20 (includes all supplies, small gift, lucky door ticket and light afternoon tea)
[bring your own adhesive/cutters etc and receive an additional lucky door ticket]

Limited Spaces: only 8 spaces available - so book in quick!

RSVP: by Wednesday, 15 October 8 pm



Bring some $$s along for CASH ONLY sales of Retired or Surplus stamp sets from my stash!!  Grab yourself a bargain!!


1 comment:

Sharnee Torrents said...

Beautiful clever Mae!
Oh it would be totally awesome to come to one of your stamp-a-stacks!! Nice sneak peak of cards there!!!

I'm here to say my goodbye's and hugs to your new journey with leaving Just Add ink!! AMAZING thing and you will be sadly missed!!! I hope that whatever you have planned in the future continues to bring you much joy and I look forward to seeing you again soon!!! (i hope!!)
SMiles and hugs Sharnee :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails