Friday, October 3, 2014

Yes...it's another baby card and JAI challenge!



This week's challenge from Just Add Ink is from Trish who is also expecting a baby and so it is appropriate that the challenge is...

Just Add....baby!

I am also on a roll at the moment making a few cards on this theme as friends and relatives alike have been popping them out too...babies that is not cards.

So I just had to make one for this challenge and as I had already made two baby boy cards (almost identical) and one baby girl card in the same style, I thought I would challenge myself to change styles and to make another baby girl card in a pink monochromatic colour theme.

This is what I came up with...


I was quite happy how this card came out in the end as I let it sit on my desk for a while (not stuck down) and played around with the layout, switching ribbons, swapping elements etc until I was satisfied and stuck it all together.

Pop on over to Just Add Ink and check out what other beautiful baby projects the other team members created and then find some time to join in our challenge this week.

5 comments:

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Mae I think the sentiment on this card really suits all the elements you've put on this card - very sweet!

Jodene said...

This turned out so pretty Mae, I love it! Love the doily behind the main elements too, adds a soft touch to the card :)

Christine Blain said...

This is so pretty, Mae! I love the striped paper, and the gorgeous banner you've created. Lovely.

Patrice said...

One of the sweetest baby cards I've seen. Love how you made this stamp set into something completely different, so soft and pretty. You have certainly been on a roll lately xox

Shannean Moncrieff said...

So delicate Mae. Lovely card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails