Sunday, April 26, 2015

I made it here again!

I made it to my blog again, I can't believe it! As I mentioned in my last post when I made a birthday card for my husband, my daughter's birthday was not too far away, so I again got my inks and stamps out!

I actually got to ink up a set I bought early this year plus, got to use my butterfly thinlit dies...which I had been wanting to do since they arrived. Life just got in the way!

Anyway, without any further ado or excuses here is the card I made for my daughter whose birthday is tomorrow.


I may spend a little time now while I have a spare moment to try and update my blog and some of the sidebar links etc as well as put up the latest SU! info...although my time as a demonstrator I think is numbered as I haven't been active in this area for a little while now.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails