Saturday, April 11, 2015

Way too long!!

It has been way too long since I last posted here on my blog....6 months actually! It has also been that long since I really put ink to card as well, but what better reason than my husband's birthday tomorrow.

As I was lacking inspiration and mojo I decided to browse the web for inspiration and CASE a card. The card I CASED was this one here and I kept mine pretty close to the original only changing the embossing folder to the Fancy Fan one as it reminds me of shells and the size of my squares are a little smaller as I used a punch to get them the same size. I also decided to mount my front panel onto some Midnight Muse cardstock and decorate the inside as well.

Here is my card...



Well I can't guarantee that this is the start of some new posts but I do have my daughter's birthday coming up in a couple of weeks and I should make a card for her too. With all my craft supplies I can't imagine buying a card to give them.

If you have managed to pop by thanks and I am sorry for the lack of posts and inspiration lately.

Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails