Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Wonders will never cease!

I wondered how long it would take me to get back in to my craft room and to create...not that it was an original design...there are many great ideas out there in blog land to inspire you and to CASE.

How I could create in my room with the chaos that is here...I prefer to have a clear space and one that is at least partly sorted...oh well, at least I managed to put together a card for this coming weekend.

Here is my card using the stamp set Butterfly Basics and the lovely Big Shot dies Butterfly Thinlits. My colour combination is inspired by the Colour Coach and it is Basic Gray, Island Indigo, Garden Green and Elegant Eggplant.

I wonder how long it will be before the next card is made or a blog post created...especially with the upcoming tax season so close!



If you are still managing to drop by my blog, without any regular posts, thanks for the patience and your visit. Have a lovely week.

2 comments:

Sharnee Torrents said...

Dear Lovely Mae,
I'm sooo pleased that you were able to get some crafting done!! You never know when you can squeeze in what you love, who knows you might be creating again by the weekend :)
Stunning card (even if it is cased... which by the way is the best way to get back to it cause you know it will be WONDERFUL!!!!)
Have the most fabbo day! All the best with the tax season!!
Smiles SHarnee :)

Cheryl said...

Mae, This is a beautiful card! So glad you are able to get back to your crafting! A messy Craft room is a sign of use...a neat one is only neat. Blessings to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails