Friday, October 9, 2015

Welcome a baby girl...Elodie

No not my grandchild...although that one is due in the next few weeks too (and is expected to be a dude! so colour style of cards will not do...so I will have to create another).

This latest arrival is a beautiful little baby girl of a close friend of my daughter's and it is always a great reason to get into the craft room and create when a new baby is born.

I have been a bad blogger of late and a very poor excuse for a crafter as I haven't made many things in my craft room....other than a mess of financial paperwork, office supplies and disorganised craft supplies! This needs to be organised and sorted in a week as I have my traditional Christmas Stamp-a-Stack on and the ladies who are coming will need some clear space to create in.

However, I did manage to make not just another crafting mess but two baby girl cards, using the stamp sets Fox & Friends and Baby Prints (both retired but always ones I love to use).

Here are my two cards, I even decorated the insides for this special arrival...



Here is the other one...



The photos are not to great as my photo tent is packed away at the moment, but I think you can see why I enjoyed making these, and of course I took inspiration from other card designers on the web. It is always where I go to to find my mojo!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some inspiration here on my blog too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails