Friday, November 13, 2015

JAI #288 - Sketch Challenge

When in need of inspiration as I have said before the Just Add Ink blog is the place to go! I have the need to make a couple of cards and so the latest sketch at JAI was a good starting point.

My first card (we will see if I get the others made soon) is a baby card for my niece's first born...Thomas. It pipped my grandson at the post...coming a few weeks earlier than their expected due date and my grandson Theodore coming a week late.

I stayed with a monotone colour scheme using Coastal Cabana and of course it is nice to personalise these type of cards with their name.



My photos are not the best as I don't have my light tent set up, having had to pack up my craft room for visitors recently, and being at work etc it is still not back to full use.

Anyway, it was fun to create again and to get my fingers inky and of course joining in with the JAI sketch challenge.

6 comments:

Jan said...

This is such a gorgeous card for your Nephew, Mae! I love those sweet footprints inside the starburst and personalising it with his name too is a beautiful touch! Thanks for joining us again at Just Add Ink :-)

Patrice said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Mae. Love the Cabana! Congratulations on becoming a great aunt AND a grandma. Such an exciting time for you all. So glad to see you here at your old stomping ground Just Add Ink. xxx

Christine Blain said...

Such a lovely card, Mae; the fact that it's personalised makes it all the more special. Congrats on the new babies in your family - such an exciting time! Glad you could play along with us at Just Add Ink this week. xx

inkeverywhere said...

Hello Mae my lovely - how are you? Sweet little card - cute feet and great banners. Chantell x x

KimB said...

Oh its lovely Mae (love the feet stamp - babies have just the most adorable hands and feet don't they!). New babies are such a special event to celebrate and you have two to celebrate. Congratulations on becoming a grandma!!! xxx

Tina said...

Aww, what a sweet card! Lucky you having two babies to fuss over! Good to see you playing along with us at Just Add Ink again! We miss you x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails