Monday, March 14, 2016

Wedding Acceptance

Well I haven't been a very good blogger of late, however, I have managed to play in my craft room today as I needed to create a wedding acceptance card. So I thought why not blog the results.

I also used the colour combination I saw over on the Just Add Ink blog (Blackberry Bliss, Tip Top Taupe and Rich Razzleberry) as the wedding invitation seemed to lend itself to this challenge, so why not achieve two things at once!

My nephew Chris and his fiance Hollie are getting married in late April and my husband and I have been invited and we would love to share this special occasion with them.

Here is the card I created today...


Both my camera batteries were flat so I had to rely on phone camera to take these shots and I don't think they are as true to the colours as I would have liked.



Product List (click on Item No. to order through my online store)
 Item Description Retail Price
 133682 Blackberry Bliss Cardstock $12.25
 106549 Whisper White Cardstock $15.00
 138441 Go Wild DSP Stack $14.00
 119981 Rich Razzleberry Cardstock $12.25
 133668 Blackberry Bliss Ribbon N/A
 140621 Bloomin' Hearts Thinlits Dies $41.00
 123284 So Happy for You Stamp Set Retired
 119247 Pearl Basic Jewels $8.75
 104332 SNAIL Adhesive $12.00
 104430 Stampin' Dimensionals $7.00

3 comments:

Patrice said...

How lovely to see you, Mae. You're right, it's been a long time - but you have been busy being a new Grandma so we all understand :)

You've created a gorgeous acceptance card. It works perfectly with these challenge colours for sure. Thanks for popping in and sharing with us. Hope to see you back here again soon. xox

KimB said...

Hey Mae :) I love the way you made the heart two toned by adding the flowers on top and how you can see the subtle stripe pattern through the intricate die cut. Glad you could join us this week :) xxx

Tina said...

Hi Mae! Great to see you crafting again! Your card is gorgeous - I love the extra flowers on the heart. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink xox

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails