Thursday, April 21, 2016

New InColours 2016-2018 and Annual Catalogue

Well as some of you might be aware I have recently attended Stampin' Up!'s OnStage event in Sydney where we got to see AND take home our very own copy of the soon to be released NEW Annual Catalogue. I just love the new catalogue and would love to share it with you but at this point in time I am only allowed to show you the front cover...


Isn't it just pretty? Can you see the NEW In Colours down on the bottom left-hand side?

I can share what those are with you: Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach and Sweet SugarPlum. We got to play with them on the day and make a sample board...


Those who attended OnStage got an early Product Purchase Premier, ahead of other demonstrators and the general preorder products...another reason I love being a demonstrator...we get new products early and at a discount! Contact me if you want more details of joining the SU! family.

I can't wait for my preorder to arrive, however, I can play with the FREE stamp sets I received simply by being at OnStage...but not this weekend as I will be attending my nephew's wedding and I have been busy working and doing Nana daycare as I call it this past week, so no time then either. So hard to have patience with the excitement of a new catalogue and new products!


Whenever we get a new catalogue, many items get retired to make way for new ones. So don't forget to check out the Retired List here and get a bargain before they are gone! Many have gone already!

As usual you can order online, or by phone or email. These products are only available until stocks last and are going fast!

Would you like the 2016/2017 Annual Catalogue mailed out to you?

We are getting close to the release of the BRAND NEW 2016/17 Stampin' Up! catalogue, which starts on 1st June. I will start having these posted to customers from around the 11th May.

I'll be sending complimentary copies out to my regular customers (those lucky ladies have been contacted already). You can also get a FREE catalogue by placing a $50+ order before 30th April through my Online Store (enter the Hostess Code: ZEANCEWF before you finalise your order and make sure you tick YES to the 'Allow my Demonstrator to contact me' question at the very bottom of the page when setting up your online profile).

If you don't fit into these categories, the cost will be $5.  Just contact me via email or phone and I will invoice you for the payment via PayPal or provide you with my bank details. After 1st June, I will be happy to pop one into your order for free if you call or email with a $50 minimum order.

I am also happy to send out a copy of the 2016 Occasions Catalogue for free (this catalogue ends on 31st May. Just contact me.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails