Saturday, April 16, 2016

OnStage Sydney - Swaps

As promised in my previous post I would share the swaps I created for this weekend's OnStage event in Sydney. I made the one design in four colour ways that coordinated with the Designer Series Paper I used and made four of each colour. So a total of 24 swaps! That was my limit with my limited time available and when I finally got around to making them.

Here is a picture of all my swaps together. Not so easy to photograph once you have put them in plastic covers, however, I think they are nicer to present that way and keep neater.


On the back of each card face is my Project Recipe Form which details the products I used and also gives my demonstrator details, in case anyone I swap with wants to contact me after the event or to follow my blog etc.

Here is each of the colour combinations, which one is your favourite? Leave a comment at the end of my post of your choice and when I get back from Sydney I will do a random winner of some blog candy...maybe something I pick up in Sydney, you never know!

Bermuda Bay
Crumb Cake
   
Daffodil Delight
Melon Mambo

Soft Sky
Basic Gray

Swaps are a great way to introduce yourself to new demonstrators and to get new ideas from other talented creative people. I will share some of the swaps I receive when I return from Sydney.

Can't wait to see the new catalogue...sorry I won't be able to share with you until it is released...and hopefully get some creative juices flowing from the inspiration and new ideas that I will be emerged in.

Also, looking forward to a couple of days downtime with hubby in Sydney and what it has to offer.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to comment, letting me know which colour way is your favourite.

Product List:
Stamp Set: Timeless Textures
Cardstock: Perfecly Artistic DSP (SAB 2016) and coordinating cardstock (see above samples), Whisper White
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Butterflies Thinlits Dies, Whisper White Embossing Powder mixed with Dazzling Diamonds, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Snail Adhesive & Stampin' Dimensionals

3 comments:

Marcy H. said...

Beautiful Cards!!

Cheryl said...

I like them all! Hard to chose which is the best. I think I will go with....Crumb Cake. Thanks for sharing your swaps and hope you are having a great time!

Mae Collins said...

Hi Cheryl. You have won my blog candy. Let me know your address details and I will pop something in the post to you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails