Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Preparing my swaps!

I will be attending Stampin' Up!'s OnStage event in Sydney next weekend and my hubby is coming with me, not for the event, but to make a long weekend of it and to do a little sightseeing in Sydney.

I wasn't going to do swaps but then thought it is a great way to meet people and to introduce yourself to other demonstrators, so I thought I would see what I could come up with in my limited time between now and when we leave. During this time I will be working, looking after my grandson, doing the usual household chores and spending time with family and friends, so hopefully they get assembled in time.

Anyway, I thought I would just pop in here to share my progress with you and so that you know I am still occasionally creating. I will only share a sneak peak of the products I am using and then while I am away I will have my post go live here on my blog of the final creation.



Everyone loves butterflies don't they? This was fun making multiple butterflies using our tools to make the intricate design pop out so easily.

Pop back over the weekend of 16-17 April to see my completed swaps.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails