Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Retiring List out now!



Before the new catalogue is released we need to say good-bye to some products from the current catalogue and you can check them out in the retiring list (via my Online Store is best due to them going quickly and this list should remain up-to-date!). Some are with discounts of up to 50%!!

As usual you can order online, via email or phone.

When ordering online don't forget to add my Hostess Code: ZEANCEWF

This will ensure you make it to my New Catalogue mailing list.

Retiring List (pdf version)


1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Mae...I am unsubscribing from your page until I am settled into my new place...we are moving out of one state here in the US to another! I will resign up to your blog when I am settled! Thanks for everything so far...I am trying to avoid a backup of e-mails while I am off line for awhile!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails