Sunday, May 29, 2016

Last Chance for Retiring Products & 15% Off Bundles

Four quick reminders from me before the end of this month:

1.  The RETIRING product list will only be around until 31 May 2016!

        CLICK HERE to see all Retiring Products, some with discounts of 50%

2.  The 15% savings on Bundles will retire on 31 May 2016!

        CLICK HERE to see all 15% off Bundles

3.  The Occasions 2016 Catalogue ends on 31 May 2016!

        CLICK HERE to see all the items in the Occasions 2016 Catalogue

4.  The NEW Stampin' Up! Catalogues have been mailed to my customers!

        If you did not receive one, please email me: maecollins2@gmail.com



Lastly.... the new 2016-2017 Stampin' Up! Catalogue starts on Wednesday, 1st June!  Whohoooo!



SHOP ONLINE: If you need any Stampin' Up! crafting supplies click here to go to my online store.

QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment.

NEED A CATALOGUE?: Please allow me to send you one if you don't already have a demonstrator here in Tasmania/Australia.  Leave me a comment or send me an email: maecollins2@gmail.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails