Friday, June 17, 2016

Flourishing Phrases & Thinlits


One of the best things I love about Stampin' Up! is getting new products and being able to use them to make handmade greeting cards. I especially love how everything coordinates and with the tools available anyone can create beautiful personalised cards.

I haven't played with watercolour for awhile and thought I would like to create a washed out background to my card front. On this background I overlaid the delicate flourish, easily cut out using my new Flourish Thinlits, which also coordinates with the new Flourishing Phrases stamp set [better still buy them as a bundle and SAVE 10%].

The Fine Tip Glue Pen was a very handy item to help adhere my flourish to my card front.


I even got the stamp of approval from my husband who thought it was a very pretty card. The colour choice was inspired by the recipient my daughter-in-law whose favourite colour is purple.

Inside the card I carried on the theme with the coordinating stamp set as well as another new stamp set Mixed Borders.


I had fun using the new 2016-2018 In Color Enamel Enamel Shapes, but if I want to have more dots in Sweet Sugarplum I am going to have to put in another order!


Are you like me and have a wishlist that is a yard long (even after getting some of the new products I still have a long wishlist)...well then why not join the Stampin' Up! family during June when you not only get a great value starter kit but also TWO FREE STAMP SETS! Now if that isn't incentive enough how about getting your items as a demo at 20% discount...along with LOTS of other benefits!



Price: $8.00
Price: $159.00

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails