Wednesday, June 1, 2016

June specials!

Not only do we have a brand new catalogue that started today (see previous post or click on the catalogue image on the RHS of my blog), but we also have some great specials for extra stamps and products during June!


Join in June and get more! Now is a great time to join this fabulous company as a demonstrator, I am coming up to ten years as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator in October this year. I joined to buy for myself at a discount and to have coordinating products for my scrapbooking!  Never did I think it would lead me into holding workshops, stamp classes and making so many great friends and customers.
Click image to download the PDF flyer
If you really like Stampin’ Up! products then joining is a good way to get them at a 20% discounted price and many demonstrators are their best customers (get what I mean?).

Join my team during June and not only will you get the Starter Kit for just $169 but you can choose 2 bonus Stamp Sets for FREE!! That’s an added value of up to $178, depending on which stamp sets you choose.

You'll choose up to $235 of Stampin' Up! product from the new Annual Catalogue (including discounted bundles) PLUS, the two extra stamp sets. Your chosen kit will be shipped free to you (a 5% saving) with catalogues & other business supplies to help get you started.

If you have any questions, no pressure, don't hesitate to email me: maecollins2@gmail.com OR if you are ready to jump right in click here to join now!



Not ready to join yet, but would still like some products for FREE then why not host a workshop or stamping get together and earn Stampin' Rewards that you can redeem on items from your wishlist plus, exclusive Hostess only benefits.

Simply Host a Stampin’ Up! Party/Workshop/Class during June and once your sales reach $450 you’ll earn a bonus $50 to spend for free!  So instead of $45 in Stampin’ Rewards you’ll have $95 in Stampin’ Rewards to spend! Or maybe you have a big wishlist and want to place your own order (or combined with a friend or two) to earn the extra Stampin' Rewards (or share them with your friends!). However, the order total is achieved for $450+ you get a BONUS $50 to spend! With so many gorgeous new products not so hard to do, believe me!


You can shop 24/7 through my Online Store and any orders of $100+ placed during June (with the Hostess Code TAG92WNB applied) will receive in July from me the NEW Metallic Enamel Shapes for FREE!

NOTE:  if you click the box to not allow your demonstrator to contact you, I will NOT have your name, address, email or phone number and you will NOT receive the free gift from me.


Don't hesitate to contact me to either place an order, book a workshop or find out more about joining!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails