Thursday, June 9, 2016

NEW! Designer Tin of Cards - makes 16!

As I haven't had a chance to make any of my own projects lately, with the new products that I have received or have ordered, I thought I would at least share with you one that is on its way to me and that I can't wait to have fun putting together!

I will be creating 16 handmade cards with a super new Designer Tin of Cards Project Kit that comes in a beautiful tin box. Check out page 160 of the new Stampin' Up! 2016-2017 catalogue.


It has a coordinating stamp set on p161 of course called Designer Tin of Cards! (sold separately)

You can create 4 of each of 4 card designs (see below) with your kit, then store them in the handy tin with the dividers ready for sending cards for your favourite occasions!


You can order your Tin of Cards Kit HERE online today!!    You will need the coordinating stamp set, some ink pads and adhesive as well to complete the kit OR you can invite me to your place for a workshop to put this kit together and I will bring the additional products required. Here is what's recommended to go with your Tin of Cards kit:
  • Designer Tin of Cards Project Kit #141651
  • Designer Tin of Cards stamp set #141739
  • Fast Fuse Adhesive #129026, Mini Glue Dots #103683 and Stampin' Dimensionals #104430
  • Ink pads:  Crushed Curry #131173, Tip Top Taupe #138325, Cucumber Crush #138324, Emerald Envy #141396 and Dapper Denim #141394
  • Clear Blocks B #117147 and C #118486
  • Paper Snips #103579

You can click on any of the product photos at the bottom of this post to order these supplies.

Watch the Video below to see all the details about these 16 great cards and all of the kit contents:



In the video Brandy also gives a great tip on tying the perfect bow with twine.

You can also watch the video on YouTube here.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails