Friday, June 17, 2016

Serene Scenery DSP

Not all cards have to be complicated or created with lots of detail and the new 6x6 Serene Scenery Designer Series Paper stack can help create quick and easy cards.

You'll find this Serene Scenery DSP [#141642] on p103 & p174 of the new Stampin' Up! catalogue.


This amazing paper stack includes photographic artwork printed on one side, nature and textile photos like leaves, grass, water, and more, and the other side features great coordinating graphic images [48 sheets of 6x6 paper].  CLICK HERE to order yours today!

To see more about this paper stack watch the video below...



I needed to create another birthday card for this weekend, and although I am meant to be sorting out my craft room, I can't help but create with all the new products I have received lately! No my photo isn't out of focus this is how the paper piece looks.

All I did was cut my piece to fit my card front and embossed the greeting in white, ta daa! I also only added a simple stamped greeting inside the card as well, easy done!



A stamp set that I have had on my wishlist from the last annual catalogue and that thankfully has carried on over to the new catalogue was Wetlands which I just bought in my recent order. This stamp set coordinated well with the water paper in the Serene Scenery DSP stack. I added a little white with a gel pen to the water and sky as well as a bit of shading with a Stampin' Write Marker over the stamped images. Again I simply stamped another greeting inside the card. [Confession time: I didn't intend to have a cloud, as my husband called it, on the card front except that I rocked my block when stamping the greeting and so had to cover up my boo boo!]



You can shop 24/7 through my Online Store and any orders of $100+ placed during June (with the Hostess Code TAG92WNB applied) will receive in July from me the NEW Metallic Enamel Shapes for FREE!

NOTE:  if you click the box to not allow your demonstrator to contact you, I will NOT have your name, address, email or phone number and you will NOT receive the free gift from me.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails