Thursday, June 30, 2016

With Sympathy

I was pleased I had made a sympathy card a week or so ago as I had to attend a neighbour's funeral this week and it is always nicer not to have to make those type of cards at that time, but to have a few on hand. I have since made another one which was going to be in response to CASE-ing the Catty blog hop, but I was too late, the linky was closed! Anyway I thought I would still share it here.


I am not too pleased how the photography showed up the Wink of Stella that I put on my butterfly, it doesn't look that messy in real life, but maybe I didn't put it on discreetly enough.

The page in the Stampin' Up!'s Annual Catalogue that I CASEd was p102, now looking back I am not sure how exactly I got from that Congrats card to my With Sympathy card, but then again I suppose that is what it is all about, getting inspired and making it your own!

5 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Hi Mae,

The linky closed before the time that I had set, 11:59. I will re-open and link up your gorgeous entry.

Thanks for joining in at CTC this month. Love the beautiful DSP for the background (my favourite papers at the moment).

Mae Collins said...

Thanks for that Bron.

Julia said...

This paper is so divine!! It looks really great - and I love that your inspiration led to something quite different!! So glad you joined in the fun at Caseing the Catty

Rebecca said...

Wow, I love your take on this card!! Isn't it great how the catty can inspire you!! Thanks for joining in at CTC!!

Kathryn Mangelsdorf said...

Thanks for joining us at CTC, I love your card so much more than the one in the catalogue. The image is beautiful but your attention to detail with the layers is outstanding.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails