Sunday, September 11, 2016

More Christmas Tags...

I enjoyed the Tin of Tags Project Kit (see previous post) but I also enjoyed making my own Christmas Tags using the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch and coordinating stamp set Cookie Cutter Christmas.


My tag base is from Crumb Cake cardstock using the Scallop Tag Topper Punch and then adding a piece of Candy Cane Lane DSP, which I sponged the edges with Real Red Ink, and then applying a strip of Candy Cane Lane Designer Washi Tape.

Using the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set I stamped my Santas with Archival Basic Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, and then coloured them in with some Stampin' Write Markers. Can you see the sweet little rosy cheeks that I coloured with a Blush Blossom marker? The Gingerbread man was stamped with Early Espresso onto Crumb Cake cardstock. These images were then punched out with the coordinating punch and adhered to my tag with some Stampin' Dimensionals.

I attached some Real Red 3/4" Stitched Edge Ribbon and tied off some Candy Cane Lane Baker's Twine.

Aren't they cute?

Want to save $$$s then buy the bundle & save 10% - Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamp Set AND Cookie Cutter Builder Punch!

If you want your own paper copy of the new Holiday Catalogue then contact me and I will pop one in the post to you.

If you are placing orders through my Online Store this month, then don't forget to add the current Host Code [JV4S4SPG], before finalising your order to receive a thank you card and gift from me in October. If your order will be $250+ then don't enter the Host Code so you can reap all the extra benefits for yourself!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails