Saturday, October 29, 2016

CELEBRATING 10 YEARS WITH A SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY GIFT!


Not only is it Stampin' Up!'s 10 year anniversary of being in Australia, but this month is also MY 10 year anniversary with SU!

I have enjoyed every moment of it and have especially enjoyed the new friendships I have made through this fun adventure and of course my adventure in to the world of blogging.

As part of Stampin’ Up!’s 10-year anniversary celebration, we are offering something special to all crafting lovers. For a limited time, you can purchase a collapsible, gold polka dot scrap bin ($10AUD). This Stampin’ Up!-branded scrap bin was designed exclusively to mark this special occasion and is so cute that it will stand out on your craft table or in your office for all the right reasons. We know that when you craft you always have rubbish, so why not dispose of it in something eye-catching and fun.

Only available for ordering by demonstrators, however, if you want one contact me today and I will order one in for you. I will be placing an order Monday, 31 October for these, so let me know if you want one.

I will also be drawing one amongst my customers who place an order through my Online Store of $10+ by the end of October.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails