Friday, November 4, 2016

Stampin' Up! Convention Swaps

If you have dropped by my blog over the past week you may have seen my first swap that I made for SU! Convention in Brisbane, if not see my earlier post here.

By now I would be enjoying all the fun and excitement that goes with getting together with a large group of demonstrators who love what they do and enjoy sharing with others. I will be gaining lots of new ideas and inspiration and also lots of new products and techniques.

One part of the fun is swapping cards and projects with other demonstrators and this is the second card that I made for my swaps...


For this card front I started with a base of Crumb Cake cardstock and mounted on top a piece of Basic Black cardstock to frame my front panel piece. The front panel is Very Vanilla cardstock with some white embossed flowers from the Flourishing Phrases stamp set, that I sponged over with some Sahara Sand ink. I then stamped in Basic Black a greeting from the Butterfly Basics stamp set in the bottom corner.

On top I glued using my Fine Tip Glue Pen a die cut using the Flourish Thinlits cut out of Basic Black cardstock. I like the contrast of basic colours on this card...what do you like about it?


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails