Monday, January 2, 2017

Colour INKspiration

I have been following a new FB Group called Colour INKspiration, which is a team of talented Aussie and NZ Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrators that create projects based on Pinterest inspired colour swatches. Lots of beautiful cards being created and I have been meaning to join in the fun!

They have provided a pre-launch challenge with a lovely colour swatch of Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight and Mint Macaron.

I finally got around to creating my card with these beautiful colours. I used the new Lace Doilies that are coming out in the new Occasions Catalogue (available 4 January, not long now!) as mask to sponge the colours on to create my own unique background. What do you think?


I then inked up new stamp, which I had been itching to play with, called Beautiful You with Sahara Sand ink to get my outline which I then coloured in with the new Watercolor Pencils and a Blender Pen. I was very happy how well these blended onto Whisper White cardstock. I mounted the panel onto Daffodil Delight cardstock and adhered it to my card front.

I stamped my greeting with Bermuda Bay ink and cut it out with the new Stitched Framelits (not yet back in stock for ordering, sorry!) and then added a few tiny pearls and my card was complete!

Here are some more details about this new group that you can join in with... every second and fourth Wednesday of the month at 7 pm (AEDT), a new colour swatch will be uploaded to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group and the Colour INKspiration Crew will get the ball rolling by providing inspiration for each challenge with a blog hop. The first one starts on Wednesday, 11th January.

Members of the group have the option to join the Colour INKspiration ‘Challenge’ by uploading photos of their projects and can link back to their personal blog if they wish to. Make sure you ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in with the challenges too.

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails