Sunday, February 19, 2017

21st Beautiful You!

I just love the Beautiful You stamp set. The lady images are just so pretty and I love the carefree style of the dancing lady... oh to be this happy and relaxed!

I also love the font used and the special greetings... great for so many occasions. Today I used this set to create a 21st birthday card for my goddaughter and I fussy cut some of the Falling in Love DSP for her dress and hat... love this technique!


To add some bling for this special milestone I the numbers from our sparkly Gold Glimmer Paper (love glimmer paper and there is more coming for a short time on Tuesday... watch out for the post that day with more details!).

My greeting was simply framed with one of the oval shapes from the Stitched Framelits, great way to add some extra detail without any extra layers.

The ribbon is from the Metallic Ribbon combo pack available FREE during Sale-A-Bration, with a $90+ order. This pack includes one roll of white ribbon woven with shiny silver accents and a vanilla ribbon woven with shiny gold accents (2 rolls: 6.4 m each of 2 colours, 3/8" or 1 cm).


Products I used:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails