Friday, March 24, 2017

Pink Pirouette Window Shopping Bundle

Last night I finally finished off this beautiful little project that has been sitting on my craft desk for three nights to complete. Due to unexpected life circumstances it took this long to complete... what is the longest time it has taken you to complete a project?


I think the combination of Pink Pirouette and Dazzling Diamond Glimmer Paper makes this a beautiful and elegant project and with the fabulous Window Shopping Bundle, such an easy way to create a variety of projects and such detail.



I created the basic box in Pink Pirouette and then added dimension to the sides by cutting out a square panel of Pink Pirouette using the Stitched Framelits Dies and then cutting out the intricate pattern I chose for the sides.

There are three patterns to choose from. The heart/leaf panel, a polka dot panel and a candles panel for beautiful birthday projects.

These square panels I then mounted onto a piece of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper and adhered to the box (before I constructed the box, making it easy to adhere the panels while it lay flat... although you do have to work out which is the top of the box and the bottom so you don't stick them upside down... which you would discover when forming the box... an error I nearly made!).

The top I did the same process cutting out the intricate panel piece and adhering it over a piece of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper.


I added a beautiful Metal Rimmed Pearl to the box top and followed this over to a smaller on on my card front.


The card front panel followed the same style as my box with some glimmer paper and finished off with a piece of the 3/4" (1cm) Silver Metallic Ribbon (available FREE during Sale-a-Bration with a $90 order in a combo pack of silver and gold).

I had originally stamped the Congratulations greeting straight on to my card front, but had inadvertently rocked my stamp and got the outline of the stamp. So to fix my error, which I now like better, I stamped my greeting in Versamark and Pink Pirouette and embossed it with clear embossing powder, making it gleam a little. Then I cut this greeting out with the panel piece from the Cupcake Cutouts Framelits set and popped it up with some Stampin' Dimensionals.


Sale-a-Bration is a great time to get these bundles as they not only save you money by bundling product and saving 10%, but they also help you qualify for FREE items, every $90 order earns a FREE Sale-a-Bration item... check them all out here or by clicking the SAB brochures on the right hand side panel of my blog! Don't forget when ordering Online through my store to enter this month's Host Code 44ZHUQ2N, to receive a thank you card from me next month.

If you are thinking of ordering a couple of bundles and the value is over $169 you might consider joining my team the Tassie Inkydinks (and NO you don't have to live in Tassie to join my team, but you do need to live in Australia!) and then earning another TWO FREE Stamp Sets, which is the joining offer during SAB, and then you get ALL the extra benefits of a demonstrator, check them out here, as well as free shipping on your Starter Kit. Your kit is your choice of $235 product for only $169!! If you have any questions contact me, with no pressure or obligations!

Products used in my project above:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails