Monday, May 29, 2017

Preparation for My Upcoming Catalogue Launch Events!

It has been awhile since I have posted to my blog, as I have been doing more instant posts on my business Facebook page, and getting prepared for my upcoming new catalogue launch events this coming weekend.

This is one of the make and takes that will be available to create at my launch focussing on the Daisy Delight stamp set and coordinating punch (the Bundle will be available from 1 June at 10% saving!). Love the bright Daffodil Delight colour of this beautiful bold daisy.


The centre of the daisies is the lovely new Faceted Gems (available in clear or gold).



Don't have a copy of the new Annual Catalogue 2017-2018 yet, and you don't have an Australian demonstrator, then contact me today and I will be your demonstrator and organise to get a catalogue to you!

Reminder:

  • Check out the Retiring Items, while stocks last! - click here
  • While there, check out the great discounts in the Clearance Rack! - click here
  • Want to get a continual 20-25% discount, then Join My Team! - click here
  • Use my Host Code for May DTADRMHE when shopping online in my store to earn an extra bonus from me!


Supplies used:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails