Monday, July 3, 2017

Memories & More

This past weekend I found time to create some layouts for myself. I have been so busy lately making cards and doing workshops for others that I haven't found time to put together some beautiful photos of my grandson Theodore that I had printed weeks ago!

The new Memories & More range of products make this process so much easier! Whether you want to do traditional layouts or use our pocket pages.

For these four pages I used the pocket pages and the Color Theory Card Pack as I thought the papers and images coordinated so well with our day at the Botanical Gardens in Hobart.

I loved watching and capturing the fun my husband had playing amongst the leaves and hide and seek among the tree with our grandson. They both looked so young and free and it was so beautiful seeing them make some beautiful memories





Here are the two pages side by side as they will be in the album...


Here are the next two pages I put together. I loved my photos of the orchid as it brought back memories for me of my uncle who used to grow and exhibit orchids when he was alive.



I wondered what was going through Theo's mind when he saw those coins in the bottom of the fountain! He didn't try to get any but he obvious was curious. Here again are the two pages side by side as they will appear in my album.


I have the beautiful black faux leather album as my album of choice to record the memories we make with our grandson. 

These Memories & More card packs are not only great for capturing your memories but you can use them for more! After I put together these pages I then went onto make two very quick & easy cards.

The first was a masculine one as I don't seem to have as many of these in my card box as I would like. The autumn colouring in this pack lent itself so well to a masculine card.


The second card I made with the thought in my mind, due to the wording on one card, was it would make a great welcome card for a new recruit to my team. With all the great benefits and offers on in July why wouldn't someone want to join Stampin' Up! and get a great discount on all these beautiful products as well as getting LOTS of products off their wishlist for just $169! Check out my earlier post here with all the details.


Supplies used:


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails